Thursday, November 12, 2009

Art Every Day (Day 12) : I'm back...

Haven't been able to post since day 1. (I'm sorry) no internet access up north because of network problems. Now it's time to let you know what I've been up to...!
I didn't plan to bring this knit-work when travelling (I felt it was a bit too big for that, and my bags were already filled with too much: I always bring too much when travelling)), but of course I brought it, am glad I did. I'm almost ready for felting it now. I just have to finish the small sides.
Can you guess what this is?

I decided I had to do something with unfinished projects I had laying around. So I've sewn the pieces together on this bag, and felted it (by hand)... Oooh, that was hard work, but well worth it, don't you think? Now I just need to find the perfect button for it
and sew it on!

and I've knitted this scarf.
I lovelovelove the colors!!
It is so soft and warm! (I have already been wearing it in the cold up north :D)

No comments: