Saturday, March 21, 2009

Sweet Escape...

I have to get into my studies again. This might be a small blog-break (but I don't know yet).

Maybe I might escape from the books now and then; but right now my studies have to be my main ocupation till I finish my master thesis.
I feel that lately blogging and Art Journaling has been something taking me away from my books and making me to relax and play instead of stressing and writing
-A SWEET ESCAPE

Right now I have to make art journaling and blogging a REWARD (as there is no escape anymore!!).. OMG, time is running short!! I have to hurry up and finish with my studies.

So... unless I be a very good school-girl, there will be no blogging and no art journaling for me...

But don't you worry. I'll be back. When there is less stress and more TIME TO PLAY ..

See Yaa :)

No comments: