Sunday, October 12, 2008

Art Journal Round Robin

Somebody at .ning came up with this great idea; to make traveling Art Journals!!
I bought a note book/Journal and did a few spreads.
Will send it off to another art goddess; and when it has been visiting ten creative girls; it will come back to me. Oh JOY!! :D





Today is so rainy and windy and I just had a warm bath. I love reading in the bath tub; and don't get up until the water gets too cold to stay.
I'm now having a big cup of Chai Tea with lots of sugar and milk.

2 comments:

Eveline said...

Oohhhh, it's soooo nice to see this!

As your no.4 on our list it will be ages until I see it, but this preview is great!

Realllly need to get into gear now and actually do the spreads. So far I've only been playing with the cover and stuff. ;)

Anonymous said...

Cute pages!