Friday, August 8, 2008

I realized I haven't done much writing here...

I know I've said it before, but am saing it again... Maybe I'm scared writing will make my blog too personal? ...or maybe it is just more time consuming? Cause then I have to make sure the english is correct; I'll have to think before I write (so that I don't end up writing a lot of crap); but I think the main reason is that I can't understand how something I write here can be of interest for others. So that's why I always just post pic's and write few lines... But I'll try to get better. I just get annoyed when I feel like I am writing a diary; then leaving it open for other's to read... "blush"
I guess I'll just have to convince myself that this is nothing like a diary. It is just sharing thoughts; sharing everyday things; with other people that are doing the same thing.

And the fun thing is... people can respond to it!!! :)

No comments: